Messed-Up Bible Stories 7 Messed-Up Bible Stories 7

Eh....

This was... alright, I guess.
It could have been better, but I just suppose that it was not my style of humor, possibly...
Also, are the lights supposed to be unique characters? or just "godly" beings watching over earth?

Samination responds:

That would be God and one of his sons. You may want to check out the other eps. :P

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Mimic

I say the same thing as the last person!
Except that I laughed for about 2 HOURS!

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Hey

I actually liked this a lot. It's very short, but sweet, and left me wanting something a bit longer... to get that I just may check out the rest of your stuff :D
Anyways, keep up the good work!

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

This was some freaky ass stuff

Well, you got the artwork style down to a T. I think I'll just go change my whitey tideys now....

floo floo

Hmm

This was interesting. Definitely not what I was expecting.
It seemed like almost a sort of mini-story... nothing complete in itself, but exciting to see... I just didn't quite know what I was in for.

Biggie Smalls Freestyle Biggie Smalls Freestyle

Hey

THis was sweet!
I liked it a lot!

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt4 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt4

It was alright

I found it generally kind of boring and uninspiring, however.
Maybe shortening things and spicing the comedy up a little bit could help your act.

Xmas Day Xmas Day

Very Entertaining

This must have had a lot of thought put into it for that looooong list of rhyming lines.
Anyways, good work, I very much enjoyed.

Pencilmation 11 Pencilmation 11

Hey, this was pretty good

I liked it... it's hard to start defining things, but the animation style was pretty cool (it felt original to me) and the music and voiceovers fit very well.
I guess the overall message seems like it could use a bit of sharpening (if there was meant to be one) but other than that, this was alright.

pokerap masturbation pokerap masturbation

In the air

Well, I didn't really enjoy it that much, personally, but I can tell that there was quite a bit of work put into all the drawings, so I'll give it a decent rating.