Messed-Up Bible Stories 7 Messed-Up Bible Stories 7

Eh....

This was... alright, I guess.
It could have been better, but I just suppose that it was not my style of humor, possibly...
Also, are the lights supposed to be unique characters? or just "godly" beings watching over earth?

Samination responds:

That would be God and one of his sons. You may want to check out the other eps. :P

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Mimic

I say the same thing as the last person!
Except that I laughed for about 2 HOURS!

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Hey

I actually liked this a lot. It's very short, but sweet, and left me wanting something a bit longer... to get that I just may check out the rest of your stuff :D
Anyways, keep up the good work!

Infectonator : Christmas Infectonator : Christmas

This was so cool!

This was how awesome I wanted the first version to be!
Thanks for making this extra special awesome edition just in time for me to waste my holidays on the computer.

Days 2 Die Days 2 Die

This is pretty awesome

However, it gets overly redundant quite quickly.

Infectonator! Infectonator!

NICE!

This is wickedly fun. It's highly entertaining for a short period of time. That's exactly what I'd say it's supposed to do, as it's not a 5 hours long story mode or anything.
I have faved.

Riding on the Edge(unfinished) Riding on the Edge(unfinished)

I agree:

With the no screaming thing, because this is a really really nice, solid piece of metal, although it's quite upbeat in comparison to the inspirations you noted.
The solo was impressive.
You've really got everything nailed down tight to the point of this sounding semi-professional.
I want to hear a finished version, pal!!!! *intimidating face*

Desperate Damaged Desperate Damaged

Honestly

The guitars were really really cool and I was excited, but I am just very picky about screaming in my songs, so that sort of in a way kind of spoiled it for me. It is pretty good though.
It's not pretending to be super hardcore like lots of modern metal bands, and it's got a little bit of a bright flair to it, not being super dark. The pace changes throughout are nice. The guitar fills are pretty well thought out. All the different instrument tones are mixed well and sound good.
You guys obviously don't have a problem putting on a little speed for bursts of riff here and there, and the pre-solo/solo was REALLY REALLY cool. It almost sounded a little bit like something I might write, sort of.
Decent harmonization among the lead 'tars.
I liked the little effect you used around 3:29, and the riff after it. Kept the song interesting.

emersonhc responds:

Thanks for taking the time to break down our song man. (edit: the pun was unintentional ahahaha)

We understand vocals are very hit or miss with heavier music, and are probably the main reason people don't like it, but this is the style we went with and are happy with :)

We are by no means super hardcore, we're very down to earth and we focus on melody and creativity instead of just going into a million breakdowns. We try to keep them limited and tasteful. The solo's represent this well.

Really glad you enjoyed it, check out our other song Blurred Vision as well and drop us a review there, we take all feedback into consideration with our songwriting and our band in general.

Cheers,
drenz/Emerson

Forsaken Rage (metal) Forsaken Rage (metal)

Whoa!

NICE!
This is extremely fast paced, so it's an energetic loop and it'd be an intense song.
Nice chops, by the way, man. That's coming from one guitarist of 2 1/2 years that wishes like hell that he could solo like you do. ;)

OPQC responds:

haha! i'm really gonna make a song of this, i think it will become such an epic one...

thanks for the comment!